- One user interface for all signmaking jobs
- An almost unlimited number of special functions and tools for the most demanding signmaking jobs
- Makes it possible to drive additionally milling and engraving machines.
- An enhanced version with special macros permits a high degree of flexibility and customization to the requirements of individual companies.
- Sign programs often include aids for accounting and organisational tasks, e.g. job calculation, job management.
- They are designed in such a way that they can be used in medium-sized and large companies. Here we should mention design version, networking capacity and plot servers.
- The complexity of the program means that it takes a considerable time to learn to work with it.
- Relatively high price compared with the plug-in
Sign programs are still up-to-date because they were developed to serve the signmaker efficiently.